Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best / Quickest At home hand wash?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received a bottle of WashWaxAll. They say you can do a washless cycle and just rub this on to do a wash/wax in 1 pass. I tried it this morning. The car was Very dirty. Did small sections as the instructions recommended. Took me about 15-20 minutes to basically wipe down the entire Y. The results were great. My baby is shiny again. The down side (as with any washing/waxing cycle), is that I now see more imperfections than I did before. The car looked really nice.

I use ONR during the winter when it’s too cold to bring out the hose and do it by hand. Otherwise I use a foam canon and then wash it by hand using a two bucket approach. I could see doing ONR exclusively if you didn’t want to hand wash.

You can try a waterless wash, ive used Aero wash wax as both waterless and as a spray wax... like the results so far

Wet or Waterless Car Wash Wax Kit 144 Ounces. Aircraft Quality for Your Car, RV, Boat, Motorcycle. The Best Wash Wax. Anywhere, Anytime, Home, Office, School, Garage, Parking Lots. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X04JRMU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_5y66EbKRJWW27

I like this stuff, too, but only if the car has dust on it. Anything more and I hose the car off first, then use it. Works very well. I'm thinking of investing in a deionized water setup so the car doesn't spot when it dries.