Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Tesla Add-on App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone

I'm looking to get everyone's thoughts about the different Tesla add on apps in the app store. I've been looking at the Remote S app because it seems to offer a fair amount of technical/statistical data in addition to Siri shortcut support. Stats for Tesla seems to have a better user interface but doesn't have any shortcut support. Is anyone using these or other similar apps? What are your thoughts?

There is information on this site about some of the various apps. One thing you need to know is, for all of those apps you need to provide your tesla account log in to the app so they can generate an access token, Some of them also cause vampire drain (more mileage lost every day) because they poll your car and wake it up to get the data.

I think stats for tesla provides some of the best info with the least amount of vampire drain, but there is a bit of it, like there will be with ANY of these.

Teslafi seems to have the most info, but again you need to be careful about how its setup to limit vampire drain.

I decided that none of this data was worth extra vampire drain for me, your mileage may vary. Just search this site for the various names and you will find threads on them.

Reactions: halfricanguy