Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Tesla Body Shop in the Bay Area especially Tri-valley (Dublin) area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had mine worked on at B&S Hacienda in Pleasanton. They did a great job overall but it did take them a long time (roughly 3 months). Some of that time was actually getting the parts from Tesla. Work quality was meticulous.
recently had a work done on my Honda at Chilton in Pleasanton and I think they did a good job also. They are also Tesla certified. But good to know your experience at B&S. This helps me. Thank you!

recently had a work done on my Honda at Chilton in Pleasanton and I think they did a good job also. They are also Tesla certified. But good to know your experience at B&S. This helps me. Thank you!
By the way, when I talked to Chilton (who are certified by Tesla), they said they will do some fixes and for higher level work they send to Chilton at San Mateo. That concerned me thinking Pleasanton Chilton even though Tesla certified was not fully capable.

By the way, when I talked to Chilton (who are certified by Tesla), they said they will do some fixes and for higher level work they send to Chilton at San Mateo. That concerned me thinking Pleasanton Chilton even though Tesla certified was not fully capable.

I am pretty sure I called Chilton when I was looking for a body shop after my accident. They seemed nice on the phone but I had neighbors coming out of the woodwork recommending B&S so I ultimately went with them. I will say that when B&S replaced the seatbelt retainer fuse that gets blown when an accident occurs something wasn't right. My car initially passed the diagnostics at the Tesla service center but upon my first firmware update it failed. I took it back to Tesla and they ended up replacing the fuse again. Could have just been a faulty part and not a reflection on B&S.

Reactions: kms3