Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best UK PCP Deals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am considering purchasing an M3 LR and I was wondering what are the recommended companies that you are using
on here apart from Leaseplan to finance your Tesla.
I am not ruling out making a cash purchase yet but I would be grateful for any knowledge of any good lease deals
at this time that you could share with me.
I know this question must get asked a lot but this is a big purchase for me and I want to get it right to make the right choice
and go with a good reliable and value for money company.
Can I also ask being a new Tesla buyer where do you go for future services or minor teething faults with the car.
Is it your local Tesla shop in your area.
Many thanks.

Yeah, I would guess the only place you are going to get PCP if buying new is direct from Tesla.

I was looking at using the interest free loan, but saving £20k may take a while, unless I either get a loan for the £20k aswell, or transfer it to a interest free credit card.

PCP was my next choice, but I think works out at an extra £6k over 4yrs.

Can I also ask being a new Tesla buyer where do you go for future services or minor teething faults with the car.
Is it your local Tesla shop in your area.
Many thanks.
Any warranty issues will be sorted out by your local Service Centre, which is often where you will collect your car from once it’s ready. Go onto the Tesla website and click Find Us in the menu. You can then see your nearest Service Centre.

Be sure to order your car through someone’s referral link, that way you both get a 1000 free Supercharger miles. Just send me a message and I can let you have my referral ;)

Thanks for all your replies. They have been very helpful.
I have looked at a few leasing deals and over the 2 years I want to lease I would be paying the companies just a little under
£20000 and then have to give the car back with nothing to trade in on my next vehicle.
I am seriously thinking of saving hard or taking a low- interest loan and buying outright
that way I can have a car I own without restricted miles and be able to trade-in for a future car.
I will let you know whatever I decide.

Reactions: Roy W. and ringi
OK guy's I have gone on to the Tesla Web Site today and ordered my new car.

I picked the Model 3 Long Range in white with black and white interior with the 19in sports alloy wheels

and have decided to go the cash route.This was down to a better than I thought valuation for my current vehicle.

I feel this choice offers me a good quality car with a lot of mileage in the battery in as much that after 2 to 3 years

of ownership, I am hopeful that it will still hold a good percentage of its value to enable me to get a return when

purchasing a future vehicle.

Even after 2 years, I do not think that there will be many vehicles out there that will cover much more and to

be honest 350 circa is way more than enough for my needs.

According to the web site it states this order should be for a March delivery however I think that might be a

little optimistic. I can only live and hope.

Seriously though thanks to all for your help and I will update nearer the time and let you know how

my Tesla buying experience goes.

Reactions: Durzel and ringi
OK guy's I have gone on to the Tesla Web Site today and ordered my new car.

I picked the Model 3 Long Range in white with black and white interior with the 19in sports alloy wheels

and have decided to go the cash route.This was down to a better than I thought valuation for my current vehicle.

I feel this choice offers me a good quality car with a lot of mileage in the battery in as much that after 2 to 3 years

of ownership, I am hopeful that it will still hold a good percentage of its value to enable me to get a return when

purchasing a future vehicle.

Even after 2 years, I do not think that there will be many vehicles out there that will cover much more and to

be honest 350 circa is way more than enough for my needs.

According to the web site it states this order should be for a March delivery however I think that might be a

little optimistic. I can only live and hope.

Seriously though thanks to all for your help and I will update nearer the time and let you know how

my Tesla buying experience goes.

how did your purchase go?
Are you happy you went with the buy outright option?
Any good/bad points so far?
Many thanks!