Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Bjorn, just watched your video with Jens in Narvik, what a guy! Thank you for posting the video. I enjoyed hearing him talk and seeing some of his cars. It was fun to see your reaction to his Roadsters. I'm used to thinking of you as someone who knows everything about Tesla cars but the Roadster is pretty strange for you because you haven't seen much of it before. I hope you got a chance to drive one. And I would have liked to see how Jens gets three big dogs in a Roadster!

My wife and I passed through Narvik in June 2014 on our way to Svolvaer. I had read about Jens on the Tesla Motors website and knew that was where he lived, but we were with a tour group so we couldn't make a stop in the city. Stunningly beautiful part of the world.

I hope you hear soon as to when you will get your X.

Bjorn, keep up all the fantastic videos. I have watched every single one of them and you have kept me entertained the whole time. I hope you have the most wonderful trip to California and don't forget to try one of our In-N-Out burgers. A true taste of California.

The cheap middle middle seat "shares" side bolsters with the adjacent seats and the sitting area is about the same. This narrow seat also has a knob for tilt and comfort forward/back horizontal movement on the bottom front where the left hand can reach. This control is like the round flush button on the front passenger seat.
Love the videos!

Bjorn, keep up all the fantastic videos. I have watched every single one of them and you have kept me entertained the whole time. I hope you have the most wonderful trip to California and don't forget to try one of our In-N-Out burgers. A true taste of California.
Thank you :)

The cheap middle middle seat "shares" side bolsters with the adjacent seats and the sitting area is about the same. This narrow seat also has a knob for tilt and comfort forward/back horizontal movement on the bottom front where the left hand can reach. This control is like the round flush button on the front passenger seat.
Love the videos!
Ok, I have to check that out :)

Reactions: Chaz
Thanks for the tip. According to Google, The Charleston is permanently closed and Pakpao Thai could not be found (only match was in Dallas).
Sorry about that. I was going off of memory and didn't know the Charleston had closed. I knew he was still involved locally as He gives monthly Thaitown tours and is on the radio a lot. Don't worry, LA has more than it's fair share of outstanding places to eat. Try Mexican for sure. You can't leave Southern Calfornia without eating really good tacos and burritos.

Back in the early 90s supposedly the best Thai restaurant in the US was in Seattle south of the airport (actually in Burien). According to the story, flight crews for Thai Air were complaining they couldn't get decent food in Seattle so the airline set up a Thai restaurant in the hotel where the crews stayed overnight and hired one of the best chefs in Thailand to relocate to the US.

It became so popular they had to move down the street to its own restaurant. I never had a chance to eat there, the reservation list was always days long.

A quick Google check and it doesn't look like the restaurant is there anymore. I did find this which listed two of the top Thai restaurants in the US in Los Angeles: http://www.thedailymeal.com/thai-food-america-s-5-best-thai-restaurants We'll have to check out the Thai restaurant on that list in Portland.

I grew up in the Los Angeles suburbs and hated 95% of it, but it is one of the best places in the US for any kind of ethnic cuisine you may want. Los Angeles is a huge melting pot of ethnicities, the Wall Street Journal called it the capital of the third world. The multiculturalism is one of the nicer parts of living there. When I moved away I discovered I'm extremely allergic to smog, I don't like hot climates (though my body tolerates hot and dry over hot and damp), and the place is one of the the world's largest urban sprawl.

The city I grew up in was 60% Asian immigrants, mostly from Taiwan then. We had some outstanding Chinese restaurants. I have found few Chinese restaurants since that could compete.