Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Oh, yeah. Watched this last week. Another superb production.

Björn, while I love your videos, the more recent vintage lacks the "where will my next charge come from?" drama of the first year - just as you predicted. Has Nimber launched in France? You should take more tasks there. Or the UK.

I kinda wish Nimber would catch on more here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Insane acceleration:

Oh, yeah. Watched this last week. Another superb production.

Björn, while I love your videos, the more recent vintage lacks the "where will my next charge come from?" drama of the first year - just as you predicted. Has Nimber launched in France? You should take more tasks there. Or the UK.

I kinda wish Nimber would catch on more here.
Yes, it's getting a bit too easy and also boring with all the superchargers. I have plans to make my videos more interesting... Nimber have so far only launched in Norway and UK. They are looking for Germany I think.

Insane acceleration:

Yes, it's getting a bit too easy and also boring with all the superchargers. I have plans to make my videos more interesting... Nimber have so far only launched in Norway and UK. They are looking for Germany I think.

They have a U.S. website and a registered agent in Palo Alto. But the bulk of all tasks in the USA are taking things to/from the U.S. to the Continent. There are a handful of tasks around NYC/mid-atlantic each month but it feels like it's in beta mode, no announcement of a launch or marketing ramp up, hence it hasn't caught on. I was thinking about reaching out to Ari to find out if he is seeking

Last week there was a $5 task to take a book - yes, one - from Manhattan to Brooklyn. I suppose I could have used my unlimited MetroCard and become an official Bringer, but the round trip might have earned me less than minimum wage (whatever that currently is.)

Last week there was a $5 task to take a book - yes, one - from Manhattan to Brooklyn. I suppose I could have used my unlimited MetroCard and become an official Bringer, but the round trip might have earned me less than minimum wage (whatever that currently is.)
I often take tasks that don't give too much money. Because that gives me another excuse to drive the Model S. And one happy customer will tell five people about Nimber. So eventually there will be more tasks.

If Bjorn every comes to the UK we should get a welcome committee to welcome the Millennium Falcon and we should go for a beer.

Love your videos, thanks for your contributions to the Tesla community, i have found them very useful as a potential owner who now has a p85d VIN :)

If Bjorn every comes to the UK we should get a welcome committee to welcome the Millennium Falcon and we should go for a beer.

Love your videos, thanks for your contributions to the Tesla community, i have found them very useful as a potential owner who now has a p85d VIN :)

...and if we can ever entice Bjorn and his sweet patient bride to come across the pond to the USA, he will have many fans here to welcome him and chauffeur him around. Certainly arrange a factory tour--maybe TM would even give him a loaner to cruise around in.

...and if we can ever entice Bjorn and his sweet patient bride to come across the pond to the USA, he will have many fans here to welcome him and chauffeur him around. Certainly arrange a factory tour--maybe TM would even give him a loaner to cruise around in.
Yes! Bjørn's North American Road Trip! I'd love to watch that! :biggrin: If you swing through Michigan, I'd be happy to show you around!

Insane acceleration:

Interesting Video. Two subtle takeaways: the car is slowly but progressively limiting power from about the time you hit 100 mph/ 160 kph - by the time you cross the 235 mph threshold and go red, its down around 240 kW. Also, regen maxes out well above 60 kW here - about a third of a gauge mark above (so 70-80?)
Walter

My kids are excited we have a new Björn video to watch tonight.

At least that's how I interpreted their eye rolls.

ETA: That was awesome. Even my angst filled 16 y.o. enjoyed it. But my little girl did ask "Where was Ammery?"

Björn - I'm not one who watches much tv, but your videos are more entertaining than anything on American networks. Keep 'em coming, pard.

Last edited:
My kids are excited we have a new Björn video to watch tonight.

At least that's how I interpreted their eye rolls.

ETA: That was awesome. Even my angst filled 16 y.o. enjoyed it. But my little girl did ask "Where was Ammery?"

Björn - I'm not one who watches much tv, but your videos are more entertaining than anything on American networks. Keep 'em coming, pard.
Wow, that's awesome :) Ammery was in the video for a split second around Uddevalla SC. We started very early and she slept a lot :p