Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Björn, good luck with the 2016 plans to vacation in the USA with Ammery. At present its very expensive to rent a Model S in the states, but I hope you have an opportunity to see many parts of this vast country. I imagine California & the Fremont plant might be part off that trip? If you will be on the East Coast at all, keep us posted.
I think Tesla will lend me one. They get some free PR and I get to borrow a car for free. Win-win :)
How is it going to be in US then? "Shieeet, it's not a freakin' Schuko!"

A 2016 USA trip? Sounds great!

First thing we need to do is get Springsteen to record "BJORN IN THE USA." Also, T-shirts and merch. This could be big! :)
Great idea :)

The Björn Ultimatum:

Rapid City SD to Sheridan WY -
in a P85D.

Destination: 243.3 miles

Range: 253 miles

And if you don't quite make it, you'll have to settle for 110 charging at a Wyoming sheep ranch. Ammery will be in heaven.

ETA: Oh, Bjorn's a hypermiler now (RaceVideo #2.). We'll have to send him to the Ozarks instead.

Last edited:
Allegedly, no one was injured...

.../ The security guard was hit in the chest by a 22-calibre bullet in the early hours of Wednesday morning, but was thankfully uninjured as he was wearing a bullet proof vest. /...

Source: Bomb scare and shooting at Oslo Uni - The Local

Edit: However this is unfortunately erroneous. Se below. (So much for The Local as a source...)

Last edited:
The security guard was apparently hit three times, in the chest, forehead (graze?) and arm, but he only received minor injuries. It also wasn't a bulletproof vest, but a stab vest.
There's bee a development in this case. The security guard has been charged with making false statements.

He has admitted planting the hoax bomb as well as the shooting. Apparently it was all the work of a nutjob. Maybe working every night at the university with nothing ever happening finally got to the guy.