Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BjornN…/status/629820543601000448

https://mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/630006872049737728

Bjorn's twitter to Elon, and response.

What it looks like now at Bjorn's referral page:
7FLq8Vn.jpg

You deserve this!!! So glad you got this many referrals. I have watched all your videos this last couple of years.!!! If you ever make it to the Wash DC area - I'll provide, you our guest suite and our P85 while you are in town (as long as i get to hang out with you!!!) I learned so much about this car and it's limitless capabilities from you!

Last edited:
Congratulations Bjorn!:smile:

Couldn't you get to 1,000,000 miles in the S then sell the S to your friend and then keep the X. The X would be better for Nimber. Just an idea. You do what feels right.

Given that any person can't go over 10 referrals how is Bjorn or anyone going to handle the situation of a cancellation or a deferral for say a year?

Tesla should allow lot more referrals and the competition is considered complete for the first one that gets 10 deliveries.

Congrats, Bjorn! Just saw your video from Thailand. Where did you get the info about the referral leaders? Somewhere in My Tesla? Keep the X. We want to see your videos about that.

Hope you can get out to TMC Connect next year. You have lots of support here.

Congratulations, Bjorn, we are proud and happy for you !!!

Much deserved...

You helped many of us to know and understand the daily operations and the possibilities of Model S, and in all climates and roads...

thank you from Italy!

Scan

Wow, almost 300 miles on a single charge. Not bad for a battery with 47K miles & 4% degradation.
Not to hard really. It's just a matter of how slow I want to go. I could even do 350 miles if I went slower :)

News story about a shooting and bomb scare at Bjorn's University of Oslo

http://www.newsinenglish.no/2015/08/05/bomb-squad-at-blindern-after-guard-shot/

Hope you're ok Bjorn.
Thank you for your concern :) I was in Thailand when that happened.

He got it!
Thanks for the awesome picture :)

You deserve this!!! So glad you got this many referrals. I have watched all your videos this last couple of years.!!! If you ever make it to the Wash DC area - I'll provide, you our guest suite and our P85 while you are in town (as long as i get to hang out with you!!!) I learned so much about this car and it's limitless capabilities from you!
Wifey and I are planning a 3-week vacation to US in 2016. We will time it with the grand opening of the Gigafactory. I will set up some meeting point where I can meet some of the people who used my link. And of course, everyone else is invited to come :)

I really hope Bjorn keeps the X and makes videos for it.
I'm leaning more towards keeping the X and selling the S. I have realized that lots of other people will reach one million km. There's no need for me to do it.

I'm not sure if it is legal to transport Tinder stuff. In most of the western world this is frowned upon :)

#autocorrect
Good thing autocorrect didn't suggest Grinder ;)