Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A Tesla adapter can also be "placed" at a trustworthy CHAdeMO charging station for use by passing Tesla drivers:

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/show...nation-CHAdeMO-w-Tesla-Adapter-New-Orleans-LA

You may have more and better candidate sites in Europe than we do here. Each of these hosted adapters still helps a lot of people, but is one less adapter you have to manage in Oslo, handing out, getting deposit, getting back...

Rick

Good to see you try something else out.
Not sure an EV Humvee would fit in it if they ever made 1. :biggrin:

Norway is light years ahead of the UK in terms of EVs, I feel embarrassed. Maxwell and Faraday would be turning in their graves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Good to see you try something else out.
Not sure an EV Humvee would fit in it if they ever made 1. :biggrin:

Norway is light years ahead of the UK in terms of EVs, I feel embarrassed. Maxwell and Faraday would be turning in their graves.
Canada is even more light years behind the UK in terms of EVs. I feel even more embarrassed than you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bjorn one thing I've always wondered: how come your map is always in night mode? Even during daylight? Is there a way to always have the map (or maybe this is the entire 17" screen including surrounding UI) be in dark/night mode? Seems harder to read.

Bjørn,

Your range record had just been broken.

500 Miles attempt ?

9463e80f205224d0406f9cea9c7bd285.jpg

Last edited: