Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A great job on this video, along with your others you've done! Classy and beautifully shot, edited and narrated. Love the musical choices.

For those of us watching all the other videos you've done, we know this is a true reflection of your experience and opinions of the Tesla. I also appreciate neither you nor Tesla flinches from the disclosure of the cold related range loss.

Keep it up and thanks for lifting our little community a little higher each time!

Thank you for all the positive feedback =) Have a Merry Christmas!

I was wondering why your video wasn't posted on the site... good work! It definitely deserves to be there.
I emailed Tesla with the link as soon as I finished. They said they love the video, especially the defrost action. They are sharing it with their teams and will get back to me.

Bjorn. You also made the news. Here is a whole article on you and your video on AutoblogGreen:

Norwegian Tesla Model S driver goes 233 cold miles on a charge

I hope it is cool with you because it might have been my fault your video was used. Some guy was commenting that you lose 50% of your range in cold weather and I told him off by referencing your youtube video in response.

It looks like InsideEVs also has an article on you:

Video: In Norways Wintry Condition, Tesla Model S Attempts 225-Mile Trip on Single Charge

Putting out great, entertaining, and informative videos makes you famous.

Love the videos - very entertaining. One quick question though, why did you not fully charge at the superchargers? It looked like you got tired of waiting, and just took off. I was hoping that you weren't pulling a Broder, but glad that things worked out - guess that was the moral of the story, huh?

Love the videos - very entertaining. One quick question though, why did you not fully charge at the superchargers? It looked like you got tired of waiting, and just took off. I was hoping that you weren't pulling a Broder, but glad that things worked out - guess that was the moral of the story, huh?
It's not healthy for the battery to charge to 100 %. Same goes for draining it down to 0 %. The battery will last longer if it stays between 20 % and 80 %. Therefore I charge to 90 % which is the recommended charge. But if I would use it for city commuting, I would set the charge limit to 70 or 80 % only. I use public transportation or my electric bike to work anyways. So my use of the Tesla on long tips require me to go 90 %.

I could reach the SC by going only 70 % or 80 % of course, but then I would be down to low 10 % when I arrive. And that will wear the battery more than going to 90 % and ending up on 20~30 %

Bjorn. You also made the news. Here is a whole article on you and your video on AutoblogGreen:

Norwegian Tesla Model S driver goes 233 cold miles on a charge

I hope it is cool with you because it might have been my fault your video was used. Some guy was commenting that you lose 50% of your range in cold weather and I told him off by referencing your youtube video in response.

It looks like InsideEVs also has an article on you:

Video: In Norways Wintry Condition, Tesla Model S Attempts 225-Mile Trip on Single Charge

Putting out great, entertaining, and informative videos makes you famous.
I don't mind at all :) As a matter of fact, I hope more people refer to my videos. They tell the true story about how EVs should be. Whenever Norwegian press write something about Tesla or EVs in general, the comments from people are usually: "I can't wait to see your EV get stuck with no battery in winter." or "EVs are ugly, small and for geeks only." My mission with the videos is to kill those myths and to show people that a real EV can work just like any other car. And the entertainment factor is just a bonus :)

Outstanding! Love the defrost video. Also hopping into your S in a T shirt in the middle of winter. Enjoy your trip back to Thailand.
The Tesla Motors teams also love the defrost part when they saw it ;)

Bjorn, you have made a lot of folks smile with your unique editing, photographic, and story telling abilities - you are a rock star among Tesla owners! And Merry Christmas and a happy new Year to you and Ammery!!
Merry Christmas to you too and thank you for the feedback :)

Bjorn, i really enjoy watching your videos, please do keep them coming! I'm living vicariously through you until I receive my own satisfaction in 2014. My wife is also curious to see how your official engagement is going, and what your wedding plans are that involve the Model S :). Thanks.

Just dropping by to share my own praise and enthusiasm for your videos, Bjorn. I've been watching them for a while and was wondering, why isn't anybody talking about these on teslamotorsclub? It was a delight to see there actually is (and has been) a topic here.

Look forward to many future videos.

Also, I hope this inspires more Model S owners to share their stories in video form as well.

Finally, isn't EasyBring a clone of TaskRabbit in the US? Seems like TaskRabbit does the same thing (more, actually, but deliveries is one of the major services).