Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you guys for the great feedback :) It motivates me to make more videos. I think I'll make a "Thailand Special" without any content about Tesla.

This would be AWESOME! I was raised there as a little boy and would love to see it with your directive style since I think you do such a good job of capturing the feel of a place. I feel like I've been to Norway now and would love to revisit Thailand if only vicariously through your video!

Thank you guys for the great feedback :) It motivates me to make more videos. I think I'll make a "Thailand Special" without any content about Tesla.

I made a trip to Thailand a few years back and it was the best trip I've ever done. Where in Thailand will you be going? Definitely make a video, if you can.

Good luck and safe travel.

And thanks for your entertaining videos.

This would be AWESOME! I was raised there as a little boy and would love to see it with your directive style since I think you do such a good job of capturing the feel of a place. I feel like I've been to Norway now and would love to revisit Thailand if only vicariously through your video!
That's cool! So you know a few Thai words then? :)

Very entertaining video, funny that you mentioned the 04:24 sequence, I thought to myself when I saw it "Damn, this must have been a pain to make, this guy is motivated!"
It's nice to see that some people realize how much work is behind the movies :p

Beautiful future wife you have got! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I hope you will have a happy life together (and with your P85)
Thank you :)

Did she say YES??? Where will the wedding be? Can she cope with your weather?

BTW, make a video of your Thailand visit for us as a counterpoint to your other videos.
Maybe I didn't say it clearly on the movie. We have already agreed to get married. The whole proposal was just a formality. Yes, she already experienced Norwegian weather earlier this year. She can handle it, I think.

I guess after so many people wanting a Thailand video, I can't do anything except making one then.

I made a trip to Thailand a few years back and it was the best trip I've ever done. Where in Thailand will you be going? Definitely make a video, if you can.

Good luck and safe travel.

And thanks for your entertaining videos.
Thank you. I will be going to Chiang Mai in the northern parts. I might also go to Phuket and visit Bangkok.

That's cool! So you know a few Thai words then? :)

I guess after so many people wanting a Thailand video, I can't do anything except making one then.

Thank you. I will be going to Chiang Mai in the northern parts. I might also go to Phuket and visit Bangkok.

My mom is Thai, but I moved to Hawaii for the first time when I was 5 so unfortunately I have pretty much forgotten my first language.
I'm excited to see the video. My Thai side of the family are from Chiang Mai. :smile:

I was in Hell near Trondheim today to deliver yet another package. Can you guys find a catchy title for this picture?
Maybe "Tesla Model S can take you to Hell and back!" :D

Hell_zps9cb2736d.jpg

Only one week after my #1 video was posted, Tesla contacted me. They wanted to cooperate with me and my videos. The first project was to make a video for Customer Stories. I had the privelege of making a video for them. The things I say and conclude in the video are based on my own experiences with the car. I am by no means sponsored by anyone. Tesla will publish my video on their website. Enjoy! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Only one week after my #1 video was posted, Tesla contacted me. They wanted to cooperate with me and my videos. The first project was to make a video for Customer Stories. I had the privelege of making a video for them. The things I say and conclude in the video are based on my own experiences with the car. I am by no means sponsored by anyone. Tesla will publish my video on their website. Enjoy! :D

Very nice. Great job as usual :)