Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The flight took very long (9 hour transit in Doha) with Qatar Airways. I ordered tickets way too late and didn't get a good price on the direct flight with Thai Airways. The other option was with Norwegian Air Shuttle, but they offer very poor service.

The flight took very long (9 hour transit in Doha) with Qatar Airways. I ordered tickets way too late and didn't get a good price on the direct flight with Thai Airways. The other option was with Norwegian Air Shuttle, but they offer very poor service.
Thats not too bad. 23 days until myself and my two midgets embark to Chengdu, China.... 20 Hours to Chengdu, and really lucked out at a 17hr return flight. It will be a whole lot of hell spending so much time on the aircraft with a 4 and 6 year old... I hope we get window seats.......

Nice videos Bjorn.
Just wondering if its possible on your next ones, to make the navigation screen satellite view instead of map view and if you could go full screen?
I'm sure many of us in Canada use full screen and satellite view. More realistic and less cluttered. But I'm speaking for me so others might disagree.
Thank you.

Nice videos Bjorn.
Just wondering if its possible on your next ones, to make the navigation screen satellite view instead of map view and if you could go full screen?
I'm sure many of us in Canada use full screen and satellite view. More realistic and less cluttered. But I'm speaking for me so others might disagree.
Thank you.
I'm too used to night view and map view with split screen. I think map is less cluttered than satellite view. But I guess that's a personal preference.

I feel your pain with the whole EU adapter mess--your 30 minute video would be about 10 minutes here in the USA with basic 120V/240V and a UMC with adapters, plus a J1772 for commercial charge stations.
I hope you don't get the wrong idea here. I just showed all the possibilities. For day to day use, UMC + Type 2 will cover 99.9 % of my charging needs. The blue/red adapters were only needed for expeditions to North Cape or other places with no SC/Type 2 support. This only shows that Tesla is very flexible in regards of charging. It can pretty much eat anything it can get.

Incredibly good demonstration why wireless charging is the future :)
Wireless charging is too slow and have low efficiency. That's why Elon invented the solid metal snake.

Congratulations! Looking foreword to your blow-by-blow on the AWD.
You know they just want you to trade up, right? How are you going to go back to the Aluminum Falcon after going Insane?
Once you start adding up $$$, it's not that hard to go back. I went back to my MS60 after playing with the P85D. In my opinion, while the P85D is INSANE, after driving, and getting used to a Model S, and it can be ANY Model S, even the P85D SEEMS slow (notice I said seems, not is). The 4wd and the eventual Autopilot would be the sellers. I know for people like Bjorn and Me, that Autopilot would be gold!