Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Forged Wheels 2.5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for black forged wheels 2.5 for my roadster. As you may know, the online shop for the roadster has removed most items. I contacted Tesla and was told that this item is no longer available. Does anyone know where I could possibly get these wheels? I would sincerely appreciate any feedback.

Ralph

Welcome to TMC, Ralph! 2.5 forged wheels... heck, any OE spec anything for the Roadster... have sadly entered into unobtainium grade status. There's one trashed silver driver's front on eBay here but it's in pretty rough shape. Adding the stampings below so we have them captured for posterity's sake.

Looks like they're manufactured by SuperAlly International (SAI) so perhaps it would be worth contacting them to see if a) they have the P/Ns for all four (since they're directional and different sizes front vs. rear) and if so, b) if they'd consider selling directly to the public. Best of luck with your quest.

EDIT: I went ahead and sent a note to SAI as I'm now curious myself to see if they have anything available or any leads they can share ;)

$_57.jpeg
$_57 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome to TMC, Ralph! 2.5 forged wheels... heck, any OE spec anything for the Roadster... have sadly entered into unobtainium grade status. There's one trashed silver driver's front on eBay here but it's in pretty rough shape. Adding the stampings below so we have them captured for posterity's sake.

Looks like they're manufactured by SuperAlly International (SAI) so perhaps it would be worth contacting them to see if a) they have the P/Ns for all four (since they're directional and different sizes front vs. rear) and if so, b) if they'd consider selling directly to the public. Best of luck with your quest.

EDIT: I went ahead and sent a note to SAI as I'm now curious myself to see if they have anything available or any leads they can share ;)

View attachment 243984 View attachment 243983

Thanks! This is helpful. Please let me know what you find out. I will contact SAI as well and share here what they say.

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for black forged wheels 2.5 for my roadster. As you may know, the online shop for the roadster has removed most items. I contacted Tesla and was told that this item is no longer available. Does anyone know where I could possibly get these wheels? I would sincerely appreciate any feedback.

Ralph

Another thought, did you ask about the silver wheels? They could be powder coated black (yeah at additional cost unfortunately).

That's very strange they aren't being offered anymore. I just ordered a set of Xenon headlamps, which aren't showing either.
According to my local SC, they said the site was down but all of the parts once listed were still obtainable. They just had to jump through (more than several) hoops to order them.

That's very strange they aren't being offered anymore. I just ordered a set of Xenon headlamps, which aren't showing either.
According to my local SC, they said the site was down but all of the parts once listed were still obtainable. They just had to jump through (more than several) hoops to order them.
Yes, I looked at the wheels just a couple of days before they were removed from the website and I even placed them in the shopping cart at that time. They were available on that day. I should have finalized my purchase, but unfortunately I didn't. It's hard to believe that they no longer have them, but that's what I was told when I called several times through many different channels (service center, merchandise department, direct service line to headquarters). Everyone told me "if it's not listed on the website, then it's no longer available." I will try again. Thanks for your feedback!