Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black on White PUP VIN has arrived!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's awesome, congrats. Great to see more white interiors coming. In my case, my financing expired and I was never notified nor did my account ever change. I also haven't gotten a VIN yet, and I just so happened to be chatting with Tesla support the day after it expired when they told me that and that I would need to renew it.

I've learned to always be proactive when it comes to this process, but I'm sure they would catch it at some point if you didn't feel like reaching out to them to get it renewed. Be prepared to get a worse rate though. I had 2.59 with chase originally in March, then they renewed it with US bank and I got 2.99%. I emailed Tesla Finance and had them check it again with chase and ended up with 2.29 in the end.

Day 1 Preorder and have been checking several times per day!!!
My financing is 60+ days old. Will the financing reset? Or is there something I have to manually do with Tesla?
I assume terms are better than 2.75% now. I'm in NJ.
(No email & no text, just source code)
Vin #123xx
YES!
Wow! Already more than 12,000 build.

I can't wait to see some pics.

Note: What was your previous car?

Wow, you’re really rude! Congrats!
Didn't mean for that to come off as rude, I was trying to be helpful. Just pointing out that you may have skipped over information when reading the post because you asked a question they had already answered. Also only wanted to point out how to find this information in the future if they hadn't put their location in the post. I was also on mobile so didn't want to write a paragraph like I am now.

Didn't mean for that to come off as rude, I was trying to be helpful. Just pointing out that you may have skipped over information when reading the post because you asked a question they had already answered. Also only wanted to point out how to find this information in the future if they hadn't put their location in the post. I was also on mobile so didn't want to write a paragraph like I am now.
All good. I clearly read a bit too quickly -- let's just all get our cars already!