Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

April 2022 EDD & VIN assignments

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I too am really frustrated. Got a EDD back in March for the 29 - 31 and even got a VIN. Then the VIN disappeared an my EDD changed to April 13 to May 18. Latest updated EDD now is April 27 to May 11. WTF is going on???? I ordered a MSM MYP, black interior, no FDS and no tow. :mad:

My EDD is April 6-20 now
Details below..

Any VINs assigned for April yet?

OD 10/27/2021
Red 7 seater Model YLR
White interior, 20 wheels, no tow
Added FSD 3 weeks ago
In Allen, TX
Original EDD said May then email said March, then pushed several times to April, Feb, March, June then May 10-June 7, I added FSD and a little over a week later went to April 2-30, then 6 days later went to April 7-21, 6 days later to April 6-20 (last Friday) and that’s where I am currently!
Last week I did get the text asking about if I have trade in.
Tempted to do my credit union financing but heard not to until I get VIN.
I think it’s getting close, but we really never know!
I did add the google chrome Vin finder to see if I can see it early but it’s not showing yet!
My SA told me my delivery was scheduled for April 27. He said I could cancel my fsd which I did. Now my EDD has changed back to June.

Just received a text from tesla.
Thank you for your patience as we work hard to get you into your new Tesla.

You will be notified once you are assigned a VIN from the factory, and will need to complete your Trade In information and Payment Method on your Tesla.com account at that time. Please reply to this message if you have any questions about your Pick Up Location or Registration information.

Your delivery estimate is available anytime in your Tesla.com account and will update based on production estimates.

Thank you!

April 17-30 here. Received a call on 4/2 about if I was going trade in, with original EDD of 4/9-4/23. The next morning it moved to 17-30 (I don't have a trade-in). Honestly a bit disappointed because I had hoped for the car, but it's a waiting game.

OD 1/6/22 MYLR
3/23/22 Changed to MYP
MSM MYP Black

I got the trade in text February 25. Still waiting on vin, my edd has changed from February to February- March to May-June now April-May. Odrered white MYLR nothing exta on October 8th. I know it will be worth it but the wait is painful.
I checked today and now back to May June. I realize that a car shouldn't effect my life this much but it has, and now I'm in a totally crappy mood.

OD 10/15. MYLR/5 seat/Induction/ Red with black int/no tow/FSD. Original EDD March and too many changes in the middle. Took FSD off in Jan, added it back in Mar. Current EDD is 4/20-5/2. No VIN yet. Next 5 days will tell if VIN is assigned or not.

Reactions: SMay24
New user here.
Another delay…
MYLR/5 seat/Induction/midnight silver

Date just was 4/15-4/29 and now 5/7-6/4

Original order was in September and was given incorrect advice from a SA about my profile being complete or not… but profile completed in Early March.

Feels like this tesla is never going to get here.

New user here.
Another delay…
MYLR/5 seat/Induction/midnight silver

Date just was 4/15-4/29 and now 5/7-6/4

Original order was in September and was given incorrect advice from a SA about my profile being complete or not… but profile completed in Early March.

Feels like this tesla is never going to get here.

Same happened to me w the profile. Told me it was complete but i had not clicked cash or finance as thought need vin. After clicking through then it is complete this delayed order. Big bummer

OD 10/15. MYLR/5 seat/Induction/ Red with black int/no tow/FSD. Original EDD March and too many changes in the middle. Took FSD off in Jan, added it back in Mar. Current EDD is 4/20-5/2. No VIN yet. Next 5 days will tell if VIN is assigned or not.
Update: VIN assigned 4/25 after EDD changed to just June for a few days. Still waiting to schedule delivery