Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black out chrome

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

Any one got their chrome black out? And any recommendations?

i got a pearl white thinking to either do matte black or dark grey

few shops can do it. Wrapwork at fotan (price is a little higher but I think they have good experience). Impressive wrap at tsuen wan (pricy, quoted by pieces). Sunshine at Jordan (many tesla owner and myself have them for window tinting. They did the de-chrome for me as well. Good services but need some fixings and they are willing to follow up the defects. ).
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
may I know where is sunshine ? or its name in chinese ? cant' find it in web, many thx

44 Man Wui Street in where was called "Ferry Point" or the "8 'Man' Buildings" . The shop is actually difficult to find if you don't know the place. I incidentally passed by it when I visited my dad's this evening. If you know where to board the ferry solely for vehicles in Jordan (well I think the service had been stopped about 20 years ago), the shop is around there. Phone number is 34881047.

44 Man Wui Street in where was called "Ferry Point" or the "8 'Man' Buildings" . The shop is actually difficult to find if you don't know the place. I incidentally passed by it when I visited my dad's this evening. If you know where to board the ferry solely for vehicles in Jordan (well I think the service had been stopped about 20 years ago), the shop is around there. Phone number is 34881047.

Thank you so much