Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black "T" Emblems

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found these on ebay 3D Emblem Tesla Roadster Model S 3 X, Decal Front Rear Logo Sticker Black/Red | eBay
s-l1600.jpg

Found these on ebay
Those make me very nervous. First, I am not confident that the material from which they're made will hold up well over time. Second, it's certainly true for the rear emblem but maybe the front emblem too - they're not flat as this picture shows. I don't imagine that this product would work as we'd want it to.

Chiming in on this... many of our customers wanted custom options when it was time to put the emblems back on after paint correction or paint protection film... We have a good stock of OEM Emblems that we have professionally painted with the correct color codes... if there is a demand, we can definitely paint other factory colors as well... Pearl White... Blue.. etc!

Custom Tesla Model 3 Emblems | PAINTED WITH OEM COLOR CODE

I wanted something a little different for my white M3P, so I went with the emblemsonly halo emblems in white for a clean minimal look, I was impressed with the quality of the emblems. I also removed all other badging (dual motor/redline from the trunk). I was considering removing the T badges all together, but I'll run this way for a while.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    404.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    331.9 KB · Views: 167
  • Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
I got it from RPM Tesla but I see they no longer carry it. I’m not sure why. It’s a great product. Prior to this I had a cheap ABS plastic carbon fiber printed one on that covered my emblem the same with the 3M tape. It was decent but I wanted the real thing. RPM Tesla does carry a lot of real carbon fiber products for interior and exterior. I have quite a bit from them.

Reactions: TBrownTX
Probably cause they (and everyone else) got a cease and desist for anything logo, name, TM, or copyright related.

Sadly I bet RPM Tesla is scrambling to find a new company name too.
Wow I went to the 3 websites I ordered from in the past (RPM, Abstract Ocean and Evvanex) all no longer have “T” logo accessories. I’m sure you can still grab stuff on eBay but to get a higher quality products you probably can’t anymore. It’s a shame. The best option would probably be to paint the emblem or have it wrapped if you don’t want the chrome finish. I honestly feel Tesla should have it come in a matte black since other areas such as the pillars and door handles that previously came in chrome are now in the matte black.

Wow I went to the 3 websites I ordered from in the past (RPM, Abstract Ocean and Evvanex) all no longer have “T” logo accessories. I’m sure you can still grab stuff on eBay but to get a higher quality products you probably can’t anymore. It’s a shame. The best option would probably be to paint the emblem or have it wrapped if you don’t want the chrome finish. I honestly feel Tesla should have it come in a matte black since other areas such as the pillars and door handles that previously came in chrome are now in the matte black.

Agree, as a result, I'll probably leave mine alone. They kind of work when you step back and look at the headlights and tail lights anyway. Even if you black out all the trim, there's still "chrome" in those areas.

Tim

Most of the Tesla specific reseller sites are just pushing the same MiC stuff found on Alibaba/Aliexpress, eBay and similar.

Plus PSA for anyone considering the black T logo caps (that cover the entire emblem)... to achieve it, the form has an extra long protruding bottom tip of the 'T' which at best looks extra meh, at worst doesnt even sit flush and scratches the paint or PPF.

• Informative
Reactions: TBrownTX