Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Blind Spots? ⚡Reducing Blind your Spots and Glare ⚡ SUMA Mirrors

Blind Spots?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When was the last time you almost hit a car because you didn't see the car in your blind spot?

Suma Performance mirrors are full convex mirrors reducing your car's blind spot and enhancing your driving experience and safety.

★★★★★ 983+
Happy Customers

Reviews (link)

Tired of blind spots? or just wanted to see more to feel safer when you drive? Suma Performance enhances your driving experience!

5% off Member Discount "TMC5OFF"
www.sumaperformance.com

"Man! What an upgrade the Suma Performance mirrors... Not only are they the simplest mod to install, but they are easily the most useful and beneficial one to date. These mirrors are exactly what should have come OEM. They eliminate the terrible blind spot.... [it] has in between where the BLIS system and the OEM mirror loses sight of the car next to you. You can see the whole world with these mirrors! " Tyler K.
www.sumaperformance.com

See what the hype is about!
Click to see why customers love us!

Last edited:
"... very satisfied with the product. Blue lens on each side mirror help reduce the glare and did not impede nighttime viewing. The wide viewing angle of the mirror take me a day or 2 to adjust my mindset but nevertheless it is a very good addition in blindspot assistance especially if your car does not come with its feature built-in."
by Prahasratanak P.

"Absolutely love these blue mirrors. Whether it’s a road trip or my work commute, these cut glare and help keep my eyes from fatiguing. They’re slightly curved so that improves my field of view and safety. Mine are heated as well as have the blind spot indicator. Plug and play, works great, been using these for almost a year." - Lauren

"So easy to install. Did in at night while raining. Took me less than an hour to do both."- MC

UHnxdl98__mid.jpg

"Man! What an upgrade the Suma Performance mirrors... Not only are they the simplest mod to install, but they are easily the most useful and beneficial one to date. These mirrors are exactly what should have come OEM. They eliminate the terrible blind spot.... [it] has in between where the BLIS system and the OEM mirror loses sight of the car next to you. You can see the whole world with these mirrors! This are much more similar to the fish eye mirrors on the F-150 and Super Duty tow mirror package." Tyler K.