Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue 2014 P85D with plus suspension. 21k miles. $70k obo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my Model 3 config. Looking to downsize if I can successfully sell this car. The car has a brand new driver seat just put in by Tesla about 2 month back due to a clicking noise. This car is fully loaded with the exception of 21" wheels. The manufacture date is 12/29/2014 and the in service date is roughly Jan 2015. Vin 649XX. Miles will go up as it is my daily driver.

• Blue Metallic Paint
  • Tan Leather and Alcantara Seats
  • 19" Wheels
  • Panoramic Roof
  • Obeche Wood Gloss Décor
  • Matching Yacht Floor
  • White Headliner
  • Autopilot with convenience features
  • Free Supercharging
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  • Smart Air Suspension - plus suspension
  • Subzero Weather Package - heated steering wheels
  • Rear Facing Seats
  • Power Liftgate
  • Black Brake Calipers
  • Premium Interior Package
  • Premium Interior Lighting
  • Extended Nappa Leather Trim
  • Center Console
In addition, I have done a full paint correction with full frontal Xpel Ultimate plus 2 coat ceramic coating on the entire car. The hood does have some very minor rock chips from before I put on the Xpel but you can't see it unless you're 2 feet away from the car. Please feel free to PM me any questions you have.

Attachments

• DSC09810.jpg
    DSC09810.jpg
    525.2 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC09813.jpg
    DSC09813.jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC09825.jpg
    DSC09825.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC09835.jpg
    DSC09835.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC09838.jpg
    DSC09838.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC09839.jpg
    DSC09839.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC09843.jpg
    DSC09843.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: bradhs
FYI, the advantage of Ludicrous isn't off the line....I don't have any need to street race. The advantage is the increased passing power above 30 mph.

I have driven an insane P85D (that guy I know who just got his Ludicrous upgrade). It falls flat at highway acceleration, which is where I need it. After the Ludicrous upgrade, he reports substantially increased passing power through all speeds up to about 90 mph. There are many posts on the Teslamotorsclub site about this.

The P90D Ludicrous cars I have driven have sufficiently fast acceleration on the highway.

• Informative
Reactions: P85Dave
Tell me about it....the first car I put a deposit down on was a P85D and I worked every angle known to mankind to get that upgrade. When Tesla repeatedly said "no" I said "no" to the P85D.

Damn good thing I drove it first so that I could see for myself the acceleration drop off at highway speeds. Everybody talks about the 0-60 but you have to peel back the layers to get to the ultimate performance data.

FYI, the advantage of Ludicrous isn't off the line....I don't have any need to street race. The advantage is the increased passing power above 30 mph.

I have driven an insane P85D (that guy I know who just got his Ludicrous upgrade). It falls flat at highway acceleration, which is where I need it. After the Ludicrous upgrade, he reports substantially increased passing power through all speeds up to about 90 mph. There are many posts on the Teslamotorsclub site about this.

The P90D Ludicrous cars I have driven have sufficiently fast acceleration on the highway.

a 60 has enough power to pass most cars on the road with ease.. not sure why you would need ludicrous to pass people on the freeway tbh lol sounds like overkill.

I did, they just told me that retrofit is no longer available no matter if you are original owner or not. The only exception is if you had already paid for the deposit for the upgrade before they discontinue it. At least that's the info I was given.

If I floor pedal on Bay Area highway, I am going to hit someone. My skill does not match the car!