Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Boats from Zeebrugge

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So last week Tesla told me my car is sitting in Zeebrugge waiting to make its way over to England. Yesterday it's the same story. Do we have any way of knowing which boats are bringing our beauties across the Channel?

Of those 5 vessels you can discard 4 of them straight away leaving a possibility of the Autoprogress arriving on 19 Nov. It's worth noting that we haven't noted 'other' vessels being used to deliver to Southampton from Zeebrugge.

If your car is in Zeebrugge it will have arrived on the Grand Pioneer on the 2 Nov.
It would be very unsual for it to be still sitting in Zeebrugge 2 weeks later as there is an easy and well established logistics chain from Zeebrugge. The question is whether that supply chain was terminated in anticipation of a Brexit at the end of October.
I strongly suspect therefore it isn't in Zeebrugge.
I haven't visually checked the Southampton stock levels recently but the docks were still swamped with Model 3s from the Grand Dahlia earlier this month.
If your car is on a dock then I suspect that Southampton is where your car is.

Of those 5 vessels you can discard 4 of them straight away leaving a possibility of the Autoprogress arriving on 19 Nov. It's worth noting that we haven't noted 'other' vessels being used to deliver to Southampton from Zeebrugge.

If your car is in Zeebrugge it will have arrived on the Grand Pioneer on the 2 Nov.
It would be very unsual for it to be still sitting in Zeebrugge 2 weeks later as there is an easy and well established logistics chain from Zeebrugge. The question is whether that supply chain was terminated in anticipation of a Brexit at the end of October.
I haven't visually checked the Southampton stock levels recently but the docks were still swamped with Model 3s from the Grand Dahlia earlier this month.
I happen to be in Southampton on Monday, might be worth a trip to the docks...

This is what makes me think no one really has a clue to what's going on.

So last week Tesla told me my car is sitting in Zeebrugge waiting to make its way over to England. Yesterday it's the same story. Do we have any way of knowing which boats are bringing our beauties across the Channel?
Hi, My Model 3 arrived at Zeebrugge last Nov 9th (on Lake Fuxian vessel). But it is still sitting there waiting for a truck to transport it to Spain.

Is there anybody in the same situation? I have a delivery date on Nov 23rd but I am afraid it will miss the date...

Thanks,
Pedro

Hi, My Model 3 arrived at Zeebrugge last Nov 9th (on Lake Fuxian vessel). But it is still sitting there waiting for a truck to transport it to Spain.

Is there anybody in the same situation? I have a delivery date on Nov 23rd but I am afraid it will miss the date...

Thanks,
Pedro

The sticky thread for this question is:

2021 Shipping Movements​

Reactions: petterware

Thanks,
Pedro
The chances are there won't be a lot of people on the UK and Ireland Forum waiting for vehicles to be transported to Spain. By definition we are all pretty much in the UK and Ireland.

Thanks,
Pedro
Pedro,
PROMETHEUS LEADER just unloaded in Vigo. Have a look for your car there.

Reactions: petterware