Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Price Rises - 22 Mar 24

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So Tesla announced on X/Twitter yesterday that they are going to increase the price across Europe on Fri 22 Mar by 2000 Euros or currency equivalent.

The currency equivalent probably means this will include the UK (although could be ref to (Norway,Sweden,Switzerland), so Q is whethere they would just do £2000 or more like actual eequvalent c. £1750.

Maybe it's linked to HW4 computer/camera being incorporated as they should start arriving, but no guarantee that if you ordered one after Friday you wouldn't be allocated inventory or one already on a boat.

Picked ours up yesterday, had been trying to hold out for an inventory discounts like last March, but looks like it worked out in a way!

• Informative
Reactions: Chickenlips
The cash list prices are still exactly the same as they were back when I ordered my LR (with blue paint as the only option), at the start of February 2023; £54090.
The APR rates however, are lower (PCP 1.8% now vs 3.9% then), which would have saved (in my case) £2k of interest - but the GFV has increased by £2k so it's swings and roundabouts really over the full term.