Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Body shop recommendation in Dallas, Frisco, plano area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Y, got in an accident..my fault...Side panel is a bit dinged. Anybody know of a non expensive body shop , preferably in plano, that does quality work and cheap????? Or should I go to TESLA repair in dallas?

Just had my hood repaired after a truck backed into it. The damage was not extensive, but you cannot tell that any work was done after it was repaired.

Gerber Collision & Glass
5912 Stone Creek Dr
Unit 130
The Colony, TX 75056

They did really good work. Not necessarily cheap, but really good. They work almost exclusively on Tesla's. Be forewarned though that I had to wait a little over a month before I could bring my car in for the work to start after the estimate was done due to the amount of work that they get. Neither of the recommended repair facilities from my insurance company worked on Teslas, so I found this one on my own.

As an FYI, there is a brand new Tesla Collision Center in far west Plano at 7040 W Plano Parkway, Plano, TX 75093. I suspect it is not yet open but it looks very close to being so. It also does not show up on Tesla's collision centers web page. The attached pictures were taken about 6 weeks ago. The construction fencing was removed 2 weeks ago and there are cars in the parking lot.

Good luck.

Paul

IMG_2710.jpg

IMG_2711.jpg

Reactions: NeuroRad