Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended non-Tesla (!) body shops in Seattle area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have some minor scrapes and dings on my Model 3 I'd like to get repaired but the wait at the Tesla-approved shops is insane (3 months to get an estimate, work scheduled in February). Given how minor the work I want to have done is, I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for non-Tesla-approved shops in the area. Prefer Eastside if possible but not necessary. Thanks!

I went through Murray’s CarStar in DesMoines recently which is a certified shop. The work was quite good, it took several months to get in but only took a few weeks to repair. Keep in mind that unless you go through a non Tesla approved shop that is willing to do PDR even minor scrapes and dings can be VERY expensive.

Thanks, already booked late November at Metro and got similar story from Murray's, looking for something quicker. But . . . I did not know that about repairs being cheaper at the certified shops. If that's true then I'll just cool my jets and wait.

My experience with metro was bad. They held onto the car for over a month. Damage was done to the car during the repair. They had to order more parts to fix it. Upon pick up I discovered more damage to the bumper that looked like someone had driven over something. They claimed this was already there with photos but would not give timestamps of when the photos were taken.