Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

body shop repair for Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The car accelerated no anti collision features kicked in and we ended up in a demolition derby .My sons car gat pushed into the garage door and the car swewrved right hittting the second vehicle on the right? For such a smart car the damage was incomprehensible.
The Tesla bumper is dislocated scratched and dented. I cannot find a dealer authorized repair place in the east bay. Any referrals?
thanks much
Asha

The car accelerated by itself or was someone pushing on the accelerator and now they're trying to blame the car for running into a parked car in the driveway?

Anyway, there's approved Tesla body shops in Concord and Walnut Creek
Sunwise Audi Ultra Certified BMW Certified TESLA Authorized Subaru certified Collision Center and body shop
Your Premier Choice in Auto Collision Repair | Brooks Motor Cars

Or just take it to one of the many service centers in the area

What I got from the first post was:

"Whoever was driving (likely OP) stepped on the accelerator too hard. I was expecting that the car would prevent me / us from doing this, but no anti collision features prevented an accident. This occurred in / near my driveway. The accident pushed my sons car into our garage door and then my car swerved, hitting another vehicle on the right? I thought this car was smart enough to prevent me from doing this. The damage was incomprehensible.

I am having problems finding a place to repair the vehicle, so joined this website to see if someone could recommend one. Any suggestions?"