Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Boombox on m3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a late 2019 m3 , when I go into Toybox there is no boombox app in there . I know that there was an update to disable some of the customisation , but I thought I should still be able to change the lock sound . Any ideas why it’s not there , or how to get it ? Is it because there is no external speaker ?

I have a late 2019 m3 , when I go into Toybox there is no boombox app in there . I know that there was an update to disable some of the customisation , but I thought I should still be able to change the lock sound . Any ideas why it’s not there , or how to get it ? Is it because there is no external speaker ?

You don't have the external speaker. Boombox is only interesting for about a day. You are not missing out on much.

I am pretty sure that a 2019 model 3 doesnt have a pedestrian warning speaker (PWS). Here is another thread about this topic, and my post in the following thread links to some other PWS speaker threads.