Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bought CPO Model S yesterday and now Tesla says they made a mistake and will not honor the Price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The real issue is the number of cars that they mispriced (42 cars) and the amount of time that it took them to notify buyers (4 days)
In those 4 days...I sold my car and purchased $500 worth of accessories. Not to mention my time etc
Yep, you got caught by Tesla chaos, but sadly they have learned from the past how to CYA using fine print. With Tesla, until you have it in the hand, you never know if it's coming. Ask people who paid for FSD when AP2.0 came out - the car was supposed be able to drive all by itself for ride sharing and make you money, so not only are those people out a few thousand for FSD, but also the car is not making money as it was supposed to - but of course, Tesla has fine print to CYA there too. Btw, there are ZERO, not a single feature from the original FSD currently available, 3 years later. Tesla pulled a sales trick on customers few months ago by moving features out of EAP and putting them into FSD, so that they can say FSD features are available today, but all the features available today were part of EAP before this year.