Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BP Pulse price changes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a subscription with BP charging network for about a year or more.
But everytime I came to use their chargers, they were broke. (it was when I only had a leaf).
Maybe I was just very unlucky, but I had a few occasions where I almost stopped with no power because of it.
Anyway after the last time when I nearly ran out, I thought the subscription was stupid and cancelled it.
I complained to them saying that I'm paying for something that is effectively useless, they weren't interested.

Yup! For £27.10s secondhand ya got a lot of sophistication - cable and drum brakes, quarterlight windows and roof gutters ya could clamp a rack to and metal thick enough ya could stand on it. Better yet a starting handle so battery was optional apart from nuisance if'n ya stalled at the lights and took the flack from other motorists while ya got out to wind her up again. I did have to modify the floor pan with drill holes to let the puddle water out that came in through the engine bay. I doubt your lack of drivers door was original equipment unless it was a 2CV with chains.....:cool:
…nothing so luxurious! 1959 Bond Mini Car. Three wheel, 197cc engine, soft top. No reverse but 360° turning. Had two. The second was a newer model with a heater. It broke down outside our house and we bought it for a tenner. 😂
Both were pretty dire!

…nothing so luxurious! 1959 Bond Mini Car. Three wheel, 197cc engine, soft top. No reverse but 360° turning. Had two. The second was a newer model with a heater. It broke down outside our house and we bought it for a tenner. 😂
Both were pretty dire!
A motorcycle with dellusions of grandeur with it's fairings:D:D
Mine was an Austen A30, dunno the date but they stopped making them in '56 and I got mine in '69. It lasted 18mths before I destroyed the big ends and gearbox. They were never designed for motorways or heavy (weight and foot) student drivers with several mates on board. It still made the slow journey home - 80 miles with the big ends shot and oil looking like tar...3 hrs of babying it..