Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brain fart

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
C

candida

So overnight my M3P had a brain fart.

Plugged it in last night, longish trip (by its standards) this morning so set charge to 100% (from 65).

This morning, no charge. Not a single electron. Also, LTE showed no signal and there'd been some sort of reset (my heated seat was off, which it never is).

Drove fine for 20 miles then routing said no live routing; countdown miles just stopped and time to arrive started to gain (it still showed 1.5 hours to go when I got to my destination). Interestingly, speed limit indications stayed at 70 too, which makes me realise this is from map routing not recognition. First charger at my destination I got "AC charging not available/try DC"; second AC charger seems to be filling it up fine.

No LTE all the way and as usual, it kicks off my hotspot after about 5 mins saying unable to obtain IP/Check DHCP.

No phantom braking though, for what it's worth 🤣🤣

Any ideas?

So overnight my M3P had a brain fart.

Plugged it in last night, longish trip (by its standards) this morning so set charge to 100% (from 65).

This morning, no charge. Not a single electron. Also, LTE showed no signal and there'd been some sort of reset (my heated seat was off, which it never is).

Drove fine for 20 miles then routing said no live routing; countdown miles just stopped and time to arrive started to gain (it still showed 1.5 hours to go when I got to my destination). Interestingly, speed limit indications stayed at 70 too, which makes me realise this is from map routing not recognition. First charger at my destination I got "AC charging not available/try DC"; second AC charger seems to be filling it up fine.

No LTE all the way and as usual, it kicks off my hotspot after about 5 mins saying unable to obtain IP/Check DHCP.

No phantom braking though, for what it's worth 🤣🤣

Any ideas?
Probably best to do a Reboot as a first step hold both scroll wheels and the brake pedal for 30 seconds.