Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brake Pads for P3D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

kbecks13

Dec 27, 2017
SoCal
Unplugged just added these new pads to their website! They are the first (to my knowledge) aftermarket brake pads for P3D. I'm running them myself as a beta tester and they've been great for me, the initial bite is much more firm and it gives much more confidence. They also last longer on the track and aren't very noisy for a performance brake pad (minor squeaks when coming to a stop)

Unplugged Performance Sport Brake Pads for Tesla Model 3 Performance

Check out my previous thread on them here: New Brake Pads on P3D - Much Firmer!

Curious how they'd perform in cold climates in the winter. I've got some street performance pads on another car, and in the winter it sounds like taking a grinder to my rotors and the bite is overly aggressive at low speeds. Still pretty usable for a performance part, but my passengers don't seem to like it as much as I do. :D

Unplugged just added these new pads to their website! They are the first (to my knowledge) aftermarket brake pads for P3D. I'm running them myself as a beta tester and they've been great for me, the initial bite is much more firm and it gives much more confidence. They also last longer on the track and aren't very noisy for a performance brake pad (minor squeaks when coming to a stop)

Unplugged Performance Sport Brake Pads for Tesla Model 3 Performance

Check out my previous thread on them here: New Brake Pads on P3D - Much Firmer!

How did you change the pads in front and rear?