Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New 2019 Red Model S P100DL (Raven) w/ Ludicrous

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Settle down. A car is worth what a car is worth regardless of what he may or may not of paid for it.

Even if OP got the ludicrous credit he is not getting some huge profit selling it at $122k. I am not sure of OP's sales tax rate but lets assume 6%

$127200 + 7632 tax + 500 reg + 8000 wrap = $143332 - $20000 lud credit = $123332 net

Reactions: BPeter
Settle down. A car is worth what a car is worth regardless of what he may or may not of paid for it.

Even if OP got the ludicrous credit he is not getting some huge profit selling it at $122k. I am not sure of OP's sales tax rate but lets assume 6%

$127200 + 7632 tax + 500 reg + 8000 wrap = $143332 - $20000 lud credit = $123332 net
They subtract the Luda cost at purchase with promotional discount so you dont pay tax on it. Also would receive the federal tax rebate. VA registration is $64 for an EV.
Cost would have been $127.2k - 20k + 64 reg + 6,432 VA tax - 3750 credit = $109.9k with tax/registration
If you include $8000 value for a $4000 wrap, then price would be $117.9k.

But really you are correct in your sentiment. It doesn't matter if he paid $140k (his claimed purchase price + tax + film) or $117.9k. If he wants to list it for $122k, that is completely his decision. It would still be a good deal for anyone that doesn't qualify for the free Luda promotion. All that matters is that he is upfront and honest in his description. If you are paying $122k to someone, it better damn well be someone who you trust.

Reactions: darxsys
The market determines the price - if enough Tesla owners get free Ludicrous and then sell their cars, the used prices will still end up dropping.

That being said, that doesn't seem to be happening yet. Everybody's selling their P100DL's still for 90k and up, which for Tesla users is a lot of money since you can get a new, Raven Ludicrous for $96k before incentives.

Let's not pollute the dude's thread any further. Good luck with the sale!

We should give Kick Gas the benefit of doubt here. He claimed his purchase price was $127k, meaning he didnt qualify for the current free Luda promotion. There could be a chance that his 2013 S85 and his 2016 S90D did not qualify as previous ownership.

Don't forget it also includes a $8k Suntek wrap. Since a full wrap typically runs $3-5k depending on pre-cut vs hand cut. It must mean he also did a full Modesta paint correction and ceramic coating and/or full interior wrap. I am sure OP would be more than willing to provide a receipt showing all of the work.

Get a f*** job troll you are everywhere on here. Are you a F*** bot wtf. Straight homo with no life. Now I actually might take the time to figure out who you are. I am really curious now. Watch out I might use a fake add in Maryland too reel you in lol. Except even if I had a car $20k under market you would still not be able to buy it. U just come on here to play f** boy all day?