Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New 2019 Red Model S P100DL (Raven) w/ Ludicrous

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Under 1000mi. Red with cream interior. Fully loaded with 19" Sonic carbon wheels. FSD. Performance. Gets 345 mi on full charge. All new upgrades as of May '19. Comes with full Suntek wrap ($8000 value). Purchase price $127,200. Asking $122,000 firm.
Spouse doesn't like color...Happy wife IMG_4395.jpg IMG_4396.jpg IMG_4397.jpg IMG_4399.jpg IMG_4400.jpg IMG_4402.jpg IMG_4409.jpg , happy life!

From what I remember, Kick Gas was recently selling his old MS here so I am pretty sure he qualified for free luda..
If he was a previous owner and recently purchased a car with Luda included, then Tesla would have provided him a $20,000 (+tax) referral discount when he completed the purchase. I am assuming that is not that case here. No one would buy a car for $106k OTD and try to sell it here for $122k. That would be unethical.

If he was a previous owner and recently purchased a car with Luda included, then Tesla would have provided him a $20,000 (+tax) referral discount when he completed the purchase. I am assuming that is not that case here. No one would buy a car for $106k OTD and try to sell it here for $122k. That would be unethical.

I do hope that's not the case here, just a flip for quick cash... but if it is, I like how fast we noticed :)

Reactions: 1375mlm

Assumptions don’t matter. Saying things like “no one would do this or that” is just naive. I just pointed it out, and you take it as you will.

We should give Kick Gas the benefit of doubt here. He claimed his purchase price was $127k, meaning he didnt qualify for the current free Luda promotion. There could be a chance that his 2013 S85 and his 2016 S90D did not qualify as previous ownership.

Don't forget it also includes a $8k Suntek wrap. Since a full wrap typically runs $3-5k depending on pre-cut vs hand cut. It must mean he also did a full Modesta paint correction and ceramic coating and/or full interior wrap. I am sure OP would be more than willing to provide a receipt showing all of the work.

We should give Kick Gas the benefit of doubt here. He claimed his purchase price was $127k, meaning he didnt qualify for the current free Luda promotion. There could be a chance that his 2013 S85 and his 2016 S90D did not qualify as previous ownership.

Don't forget it also includes a $8k Suntek wrap. Since a full wrap typically runs $3-5k depending on pre-cut vs hand cut. It must mean he also did a full Modesta paint correction and ceramic coating and/or full interior wrap. I am sure OP would be more than willing to provide a receipt showing all of the work.
What would disqualify the free ludacris since he owned an S?