TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Brand new M3, meet me at delivery and drive it home

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Joshuak172, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Joshuak172

Joshuak172 Member

0FDD7975-E24C-4249-B1ED-AEFB05C42D5D.png C07EC473-463B-4370-BE9A-C85A468E25BB.png hey folks, bottom line is we are taking delivery of a M3 on June 26th but had some issues come up and it’s too late to get refunded. It’s MSM, sport wheels, autopilot, LR and premium upgrades. Not looking at making any money, just a fair price. Located in northern va, delivery in Rockville,md.

2. McRat

McRat Well-Known Member

Can you paint it red for me? Thanks in advance!

3. FenceSitter

FenceSitter Member

Good luck. Tesla has a backlog. I wonder if they have another customer that has the same config and can just offer it to them.

4. ahkahn

ahkahn Member

Can the purchase be transferred so it's titled to the new owner out of the gate?

5. Joshuak172

Joshuak172 Member

I don’t think so at this point. My isa said that will push back delivery another 6 weeks.

6. Joshuak172

Joshuak172 Member

You would think so but it’s non-refundable.

7. RV8R

RV8R Member

I am interested in your vehicle. Is it still available? Please PM me to discuss. Thx