Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New set of 21" Turbine wheels, tires, sensors, Gray or Silver (your choice)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey peeps, I've got a credit for a new set of Turbine rims, tires, and 2nd gen TPMS. These are available in gray or silver (your choice).

I'm not sure which tires these will come with (Michelin or Continental), but if Tesla allows it, you could potentially choose.

Free installation available at the Tesla Service Center in Bellevue, WA. I may be able to select another service center (but it's unknown currently). If not, shipping to west coast states is available for about $250.

Pic to illustrate the wheels. These are the Turbine, not Arachnid wheels.

Price: $3,200

Attachments

• IMG_0079.JPG
    IMG_0079.JPG
    547.4 KB · Views: 91
Hey peeps, I've got a credit for a new set of Turbine rims, tires, and 2nd gen TPMS. These are available in gray or silver (your choice).

I'm not sure which tires these will come with (Michelin or Continental), but if Tesla allows it, you could potentially choose.

Free installation available at the Tesla Service Center in Bellevue, WA. I may be able to select another service center (but it's unknown currently). If not, shipping to west coast states is available for about $250.

Pic to illustrate the wheels. These are the Turbine, not Arachnid wheels.

Price: $3,200
Interested. Sending you a PM