Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand new set of winter wheels/tires. Never installed. Sold out at Tesla. Includes TPMS - No Longer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new set of winter wheels/tires. Never installed. Sold out at Tesla. Includes TPMS

I am not going to drive the car in inclement weather since I got a new Range Rover Sport this week. The Tesla will be for normal weather only. These are the accessory ones that Tesla sells for $4000 and are brand new.

List Date: 12/6/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Brand new set of winter wheels/tires. Never installed. Sold out at Tesla. Includes TPMS
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

Mobile friendly version: Brand new set of winter wheels/tires. Never installed. Sold out at Tesla. Includes TPMS

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Are these the aero wheels or the regular 19" wheels? And what part of SC are you in?

They are the original split spoke design. To my knowledge the Aero wheels were not being offered with the Winter Tires until a couple of months ago and these were purchased in June. I am in Greenville.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, maybe i need to raise the price of mine.:-o:-o

Hard to compare apples to oranges. #1: Yours aren't truly brand new whereas these are still at the Service Center and are 100% new. #2: You apparently do not want to ship, which limits your potential # of buyers.
I do appreciate you spamming on my thread though to help yourself out....:wink:

I sold my used great condition 21" cyclone Silver wheels for only $2150 couldn't get much more. These had TPMS but tires only had about 5K left on them. Also these were picked up not shipped and a CASH deal. I bought 19" Rial Lugano with Blizzaks with TPMS delivered for $2400. IMO the Rials are much nicer looking than the stock Tesla Wheels. Why would you pay over 3K for a winter set when you could have nicer wheels shipped from Tirerack?

I sold my used great condition 21" cyclone Silver wheels for only $2150 couldn't get much more. These had TPMS but tires only had about 5K left on them. Also these were picked up not shipped and a CASH deal. I bought 19" Rial Lugano with Blizzaks with TPMS delivered for $2400. IMO the Rials are much nicer looking than the stock Tesla Wheels. Why would you pay over 3K for a winter set when you could have nicer wheels shipped from Tirerack?

Some people prefer factory.