Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand new tires on sale at Discount Tire Direct eBay

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Informative
Reactions: Cowby
I don't need tires right now but bought these anyway. How can you pass up 4 tires for $488 shipped and $41 back from ebay and 2% cash back from your credit card?
same here.. :cool:

Edit - Just realized that I did not activate the eBay cashback offer before ordering them. Wondering if I can place another order and return the previous set at the local Discount Tires.

Edit 2 - I was able to cancel the existing order and place a new one with the cashback. Effective price (approx) $440. Pretty cool!

Last edited:
Reactions: Maximapolak
I may be wrong but I thought the load index should be 98?
Maybe 96 is okay for S75 not P100D.
I would consider carefully a lower load index with 21 inch wheels as the tirewall will likely be softer and you might risk greater chance of wheel damage. for higher performance models handling would be more noticeably compromised too.

I was about to order the same ones from tirerack because of the warranty they offer. Does buying from eBay offer any road hazard warranty??
I dont know, but I called my local discount tires store this morning and they will mount then for me and will offer the usual free rotation/repairs, etc. He implied that buying online through me and then getting them mounted via them is the same as buying & mounting in store.

I may be wrong but I thought the load index should be 98?
Maybe 96 is okay for S75 not P100D.
I would consider carefully a lower load index with 21 inch wheels as the tirewall will likely be softer and you might risk greater chance of wheel damage. for higher performance models handling would be more noticeably compromised too.
All the tires on americastire.com for (21inch) Tesla are 96 rated, not 98.