TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Breakout Session descriptions?

Discussion in 'TMC Connect' started by AltPowr, Jul 9, 2013.

Tags:
  1. AltPowr

AltPowr Member

I see on the agenda several breakout sessions to select from, like any typical conference, however there is usually a paragraph detailing what the session will cover. I'm not clear on which ones I want to select. Are there short descriptions somewhere?

From what I see, we select 1 of 4 in the morning, 1 of 3 midday, and 1 of 3 in the afternoon.

2. justduckyangie

I noticed this in the email also : "If you signed up for the optional Networking Reception on Friday night, it begins at 6:00pm in the Expo Tent."

Is it a correct assumption that we sign up for breakout sessions and the reception when we arrive at the hotel? I haven't seen anything on here to sign up for the reception.

3. TESLIVE

TESLIVE <iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="110"

You will receive an "Onsite Guide" with a list of sessions and descriptions when you arrive at TESLIVE. The sessions are on a "first come basis" so no need to sign up.

Regarding the Network Reception; If you signed up for a "Full Conference" you have already signed up for the reception. If you are signed up for a "Day Pass" you could also sign up for the "optional Reception or Sunday Breakfast"

4. olanmills

olanmills Member

#4 olanmills, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
    Yeah I was not aware that we had to sign up for it. Also I haven't been getting emails...

[EDIT: This post is not relevant; see the post above, which was posted at the same time as this one.]

5. AltPowr

AltPowr Member

Emails have been going out? Just sent an email to that address.

6. SigS905

SigS905 Sig S 905 + X 5

No emails concerning breakout sessions.

7. cinergi

cinergi Active Member

In the AGENDA line in the reminder email sent to me 1 week ago and from the website (http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/teslive/agenda.php):

AGENDA (All session are on a first come basis. Sessions titles are subject to change.)

10:00am - 11:00am Morning Breakout Sessions:
    The Tesla Movement (Fremont Room)
    Designing the Model S (Hawthorne Room)
    Chargers & Sunshine (Palo Alto Room)
    Model S Demo (Menlo Park-ing Lot)
    11:00am - 11:30am Break
    11:30am - 12:30pm Midday Breakout Sessions:
    Road Trip 101 (Fremont Room)
    The Roadster Chronicles (Hawthorne Room)
    Power/Charging/Storage (Palo Alto Room)
    12:30pm - 2:00pm Lunch provided by Autodesk
    2:00pm - 3:30pm General Session with Elon and special speaker
    3:30pm - 4:00pm Break
    4:00pm - 5:00pm Afternoon Breakout Sessions:
    Model S Tips & Tricks (Fremont Room)
    EV Care, Feeding & Enhancements (Hawthorne Room)
    Battery Research & Future Developments (Palo Alto Room)
    6:00pm - 9:00pm Factory Party hosted by Tesla Motors