Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Business with Unplugged Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the story began with me purchasing their spring kit back in July, after they claimed to have the springs back in stock. I never gotten any emails regarding my shipment and also calling them countless times for the 3 week period I decide to call my bank, and report a fraud charge.

so after they open a case the next day I receive a phone call from unplugged saying they shipped my package out and it should've been delivered. they check the tracking number and its been delivered. I ask them well how come no one ever answers their phone call what kind of business is that? and he apologizes and said they've been busy. so I ask my neighbors and see if they had any packages and it turns out Fedex delivers to the wrong address,

I contact unplugged and ask for a return label, returned it with a confirmation. and I call my bank telling them the situation. they then cancel the claim and release their funds. its been a whole month now and the only email I have from Unplugged Performance is they are looking into it and calling their bank to see if they have received the funds. trying to contact them countless times for the past month to receive no call back. What should I do now? I have been charged for the springs, and I have confirmation that they recieved the return package unopened.

After this situation is over I hope everyone has a second thought about purchasing something from them again. Its really bad that you cannot contact them at all. I cant imagine going through warranty claims with them

So to summarize, you purchased the lowering springs that they sent to you. You didn't get them right away so you claimed fraud with your bank. Fedex delivered to the wrong address but you ended up getting them from a neighbor. You then tell the bank to release the fraud claim and to pay them. You then sent the springs back and now have no money and no springs?

So the story began with me purchasing their spring kit back in July, after they claimed to have the springs back in stock. I never gotten any emails regarding my shipment and also calling them countless times for the 3 week period I decide to call my bank, and report a fraud charge.

so after they open a case the next day I receive a phone call from unplugged saying they shipped my package out and it should've been delivered. they check the tracking number and its been delivered. I ask them well how come no one ever answers their phone call what kind of business is that? and he apologizes and said they've been busy. so I ask my neighbors and see if they had any packages and it turns out Fedex delivers to the wrong address,

I contact unplugged and ask for a return label, returned it with a confirmation. and I call my bank telling them the situation. they then cancel the claim and release their funds. its been a whole month now and the only email I have from Unplugged Performance is they are looking into it and calling their bank to see if they have received the funds. trying to contact them countless times for the past month to receive no call back. What should I do now? I have been charged for the springs, and I have confirmation that they recieved the return package unopened.

After this situation is over I hope everyone has a second thought about purchasing something from them again. Its really bad that you cannot contact them at all. I cant imagine going through warranty claims with them

bobssecrtsn, Unfortunately, your situation was uniquely complicated, due to the mistaken delivery. We're sorry for all the difficulty you've encountered. We have a small sales team, and while we strive to be as communicative as possible, responses sometimes take a bit longer than we would prefer. We're always working to improve our availability and communication speed to provide the best service we can.

With regards to the refund, as was relayed to you earlier this week from our accounting staff, the chargeback has been reversed by your bank, and we have issued a refund back to your credit card. We very much appreciate your patience through the process.

So to summarize, you purchased the lowering springs that they sent to you. You didn't get them right away so you claimed fraud with your bank. Fedex delivered to the wrong address but you ended up getting them from a neighbor. You then tell the bank to release the fraud claim and to pay them. You then sent the springs back and now have no money and no springs?

This is an accurate summary. However, to clarify, the springs were shipped within 4 days of the order being placed on our website, so the confusion, and ultimately the disputed charge was a result of the mistaken delivery. With regards to the refund, the OP was refunded earlier this week, following the reversal of the chargeback process and upon return of the springs.

Reactions: Jimmy 1 and NoirMS