Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unplugged Performance Front Fascia turn around time Q

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apologies if this is not in the right spot for this post, upgrading the front bumper (fascia) on my 2020 Model 3 with an ascension bumper from unplugged performance and it seems to be taking an inordinately long time for the order to be completed. I don't know how long these things take from order to ship admittedly but It's been a month and some change since I've placed the order (mid-november) now closing out 2023 and I'm not getting anything from Unplugged Performance unless I prod them for any kind of update at all and even then it's a promise of almost done shipping soon pretty routinely. Is this normal or am I getting totally and utterly jerked around on this order?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Unplugged performance is a vendor here on TMC. Most moderators (including myself) are volunteers and do not have interaction with vendor management etc, but you can always try reaching out to them via the information they have left here in another thread:

Hi all,

Jeff from the UP support team here. I urge anyone with any questions or concerns to always reach out to me and the UP support department anytime! [email protected].