Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying a used MY - What information to request.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The dealer sent me the pictures, and it is confirmed, no FSD. They are not budging on the price ($67K), which is ridiculous, since I can get the same car NEW for $60K.

I will keep on looking and will consider ordering one.

thank you all for the help!
The fact that they’re not budging is hilarious. Maybe they overpaid for it and aren’t willing to admit it yet.

Reactions: TX_Flux
The dealer sent me the pictures, and it is confirmed, no FSD. They are not budging on the price ($67K), which is ridiculous, since I can get the same car NEW for $60K.

I will keep on looking and will consider ordering one.

thank you all for the help!

Just checked the Tesla website for inventory MY with Houston zipcode, there is a blue performance with 19" and FSD for $67,150. Buy it now and you get free supercharging for the 2021. There's also a LR model for $50,690 no FSD but free supercharging and FSD for 3 months free.

Just checked the Tesla website for inventory MY with Houston zipcode, there is a blue performance with 19" and FSD for $67,150. Buy it now and you get free supercharging for the 2021. There's also a LR model for $50,690 no FSD but free supercharging and FSD for 3 months free.

I test drove that blue one today. WOW!!! It was my first time driving a Tesla and it didn’t disappoint. I decided to “order” a 2021 white/black performance with hitch for LOWER than the asking price of that Toyota Dealer (linked above). It is an inventory car available for delivery next week. That blue one was good, but I prefer the updated performance (wheels, painted calipers, suspension, etc.). Being a demo it had some (very) minor cosmetic issues. That in addition to the wheels and such made me and my wife opt for the new one.

thank you all for the comments and feedback!

YES!!! Fingers crossed for you!

I was able to get all the paperwork done, and picked up the car at 6:00pm. It was dark already, cold, breezy and rainy, but the quick during my quick walk-around all panel gaps looked great. I’m stoked!!! Can’t wait to get everything setup properly.

Here is Shadowfax

Attachments

• 3C640D92-2EFB-4F6B-9C7B-4F2100A2BEBE.jpeg
    3C640D92-2EFB-4F6B-9C7B-4F2100A2BEBE.jpeg
    402.3 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: 2101Guy