Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying Tesla with Bitcoin / Crypto ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!
is anybody having experience buying Tesla with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Probably it is not possible to purchase a car with crypto from a company?
I have heard some people bought Tesla with bitcoin so I am interested how?

Thank you for your answers!
Tim

Thank you!
It is impossible to buy it wit cryptocurrencies but I have found few options where you can spend your crypto assets in store etc... Revolute, Wirex, Kriptomat etc. now the questions is what are the limits on those accounts.

Hi!
is anybody having experience buying Tesla with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Probably it is not possible to purchase a car with crypto from a company?
I have heard some people bought Tesla with bitcoin so I am interested how?

Thank you for your answers!
Tim

Trying to duck the IRS? Don't. Auto purchases are one of the easiest ways to get caught.

I hope this time will come sooner or late. I am trading crypto and hope to save some money for a new X model;) Does anybody know something about leverage trading via Monfex? I have been recommended by two fellows already and they said to be trusted guys. Still need to collect some reviews and get the whole picture:cool:

Tesla will attract new investments if Tesla can create a cryptocurrency. e.g Tesla-token / TT and Tesla would be the first corporation with its own currency and everyone will have the opportunity to invest. It's not hard for Elon Musk.

If Tesla would do that it would be great and I would support this. The reason because Cryptocurrency is the future of money and it is more flexible and secure and will evolve in the future. As there's a lot of company and small car dealer accepting bitcoin that means you can buy with bitcoin many things.

Let's see which company launching its cryptocurrency before 2020.

Reactions: TOCNYS_Joe
I wish they would accept Dave and Busters tickets because I'm really good at one of the games there. If I could redeem the cheapest Tesla Model 3 at $35k, it should be worth 10.5 million tickets considering a $1000 iPad Pro 64gb is worth 300k tickets. So 300K x 35 = 10.5M tickets

According to by excel spreadsheet, I estimate I redeemed about 1.6 million tickets in 7 months. At my current average, I could probably win a base Model 3 Tesla for $12-14k if they offered one and ticket priced it to the same rate as the iPad Pro's retail price. That be super amazing.

But **** it will take forever! With my current game being only a 350 jackpot and each game takes like one minute.

You cannot buy a new Tesla with crypto, but I'll bet you could find someone who would sell you a used one for crypto. I'll sell you my Tesla Model 3 LR RWD for one million Bitcoins. This offer expires in five minutes after which I'll check the exchange rate and set a price accordingly.

Oops, I got distracted. The five minutes are up. Offer enough Bitcoins and I'm sure someone will sell you one.

I wish they would accept Dave and Busters tickets because I'm really good at one of the games there. If I could redeem the cheapest Tesla Model 3 at $35k, it should be worth 10.5 million tickets considering a $1000 iPad Pro 64gb is worth 300k tickets. So 300K x 35 = 10.5M tickets

According to by excel spreadsheet, I estimate I redeemed about 1.6 million tickets in 7 months. At my current average, I could probably win a base Model 3 Tesla for $12-14k if they offered one and ticket priced it to the same rate as the iPad Pro's retail price. That be super amazing.

But **** it will take forever! With my current game being only a 350 jackpot and each game takes like one minute.
hahahaha buying a Tesla with D&B tickets. This is great Dad humor (I do not have a kid(s)) and funny.

PS Like your documentation via Excel spreadsheet.

Reactions: kostabravvo