Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CAN A MODEL S BE PROGRAMMED TO PULL INTO MY GARAGE AN EXTRA 3 INCHES ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for responding Mat. I'm not sure what the UI is or how to bring it up. Sorry for my ignorance. Could you tell me what steps I can try ?
UI is reference to User Interface.

On main center screen go into the controls. The screens have been moved around some, but I believe under vehicle settings you should see options to enable Summon but also an option to customize Summon. On the customize Summon section there is capability to set the distance from object at which it will stop. I forget what the default is, maybe something like 18 inches, but you have the ability to set to a lower / greater value. I forget exactly what the minimum is, but think you can get it down to around 6 inches (... realize this at your own risk ... it's not perfect on distance ).

I think that's what you're looking for.

Reactions: MountainRatMat

On main center screen go into the controls. The screens have been moved around some, but I believe under vehicle settings you should see options to enable Summon but also an option to customize Summon. On the customize Summon section there is capability to set the distance from object at which it will stop. I forget what the default is, maybe something like 18 inches, but you have the ability to set to a lower / greater value. I forget exactly what the minimum is, but think you can get it down to around 6 inches (... realize this at your own risk ... it's not perfect on distance ).

Thanks PCMc, this is exactly what I was referring to.

Thank you my friend !