Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can Homelink be included in a lease?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if you can opt for Homelink install at the time of leasing and include it in the overall lease payment? I realize it's installed at a later date by the service center or mobile service.

You can't include the cost of the acceleration boost on the LR AWD Model 3... So I I doubt you could with Homelink.

How much would it result in you saving? $150 over the life of the lease?

I asked before I recently got mine and they told me they could not include in my loan financing, but not sure on a lease. Seemed odd that you could not just add this before delivery, but apparently the install is a little more complicated than just popping it in and turning the software portion on.

Im getting this installed today on my car (just got it friday).

Are they sending someone to your house to install or is the service center still open in your area?

I asked before I recently got mine and they told me they could not include in my loan financing, but not sure on a lease. Seemed odd that you could not just add this before delivery, but apparently the install is a little more complicated than just popping it in and turning the software portion on.

Are they sending someone to your house to install or is the service center still open in your area?
In the little bit I have read regarding the install it is definitely not a simple procedure. Apparently it requires complete removal of the front bumper. Which actually gives me pause but the desire for the feature outweighs that.