Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can UK delivery location be changed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

The tesla app keeps pinging me to add a delivery location, at the moment my home address does not have home delivery option and only allows me to choose a pick up centre. I get the message "We aren't delivering to your address yet".

Should I hold off closer to delivery to enter my details in a hope by then they may be doing home deliveries or can I change it on the app at a later date?

Cheers.

Hi All,

The tesla app keeps pinging me to add a delivery location, at the moment my home address does not have home delivery option and only allows me to choose a pick up centre. I get the message "We aren't delivering to your address yet".

Should I hold off closer to delivery to enter my details in a hope by then they may be doing home deliveries or can I change it on the app at a later date?

Cheers.
I was given the task of placing some orders for our business - one gave me Bristol and a collection centre and the other two Southampton. I've been able to change the 2 Southampton ones to Bristol about 3 weeks after order so guess there is some flexibility in this?