Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can we get a forum for travel destinations with EV chargers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Airbnb and HomeAway do not currently list EV chargers for the vacation rentals they list. I'm pretty sure Bookings.com doesn't, either. However, many people prefer vacation rentals over hotels, for a variety of reasons.

- There is currently no way for EV owners to search for vacation rentals with chargers.

- There is currently no way for Hosts (like myself) to promote their EV charger besides burying it in the description.

It would be cool to have a forum where people can talk about available destinations with chargers. This could be for Tesla owners AND for hosts, to help find each other. Since the forums are searchable, it should be easy to type-in a city and find postings. If it's possible to add a map, that would be even better.

Thoughts?

Reactions: Bacalao
Isn't some of this already covered by Destination Charging | Tesla and the list there?

Plugshare will have some listings for some hotels (yes, I know you want more than just hotels).
That's the issue. Destination charging is hotels only these days. Tesla specifically told me they do not list vacation rentals. And it's Tesla chargers only. That leaves out a lot of charging opportunities for all EV drivers.

• Informative
Reactions: cwerdna