Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just in case the my fellow Canadians aren’t watching the main thread. TSportline winter packages have gone live.

Ouch, expensive. I'm figuring out what the best non-staggered 19" rims to buy for winter use. Either that or use the stock 19s for winter rubber and find 20" for summer, again non-staggered. The first approach is a waste of the stock 19 tires.

Ouch, expensive. I'm figuring out what the best non-staggered 19" rims to buy for winter use. Either that or use the stock 19s for winter rubber and find 20" for summer, again non-staggered. The first approach is a waste of the stock 19 tires.
I got their winter package for my Model 3 Performance and was pretty happy but I’d consider alternatives. I just liked the convenience of the package with tires and TPMS and knowing that they would fit in the winter of 2018. There was a lot of confusion at that time with the P3D and P3D+

Reactions: Bitjockey
The bad news.. the liberal platform re-emphasizes the 10% luxury tax.

😞

😞

Boooo, but to be expected. It will likely favour prominently in their election platform.

On the plus side, EDD moved up by a week today, from Nov 22 - Dec 12 up to Nov 12 - Dec 6. Maybe I will get it before 1 Jan 22?

😞

This is positive. These deficits won't be eliminated without huge tax increases. People who can afford a Tesla can afford $10K more tax.

• Disagree
Reactions: int32_t
For those who ordered a white interior prior to the $10K price increase on June 11, it may be cheaper to change the order to black or cream so you could take a 2021 delivery and beat the tax. OTOH, when it comes time to sell the car it's an advantage to having a 2022 VIN...

😞
Good news is that now 10% instead of 20% !