Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Signature discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone went to the Salon de l'auto de Montreal to show up their S? The guy from Roulez Électrique program said that a couple of owners came to show their S. His words were: "Troublant" could be translated by disturbing and "pourquoi payer pour une CLS550, E63 ou M5 quand au même prix tu peux avoir de meilleure perfomance sans payer l'essence"

Found it interesting.

NB They said they would adjust the program to the Tesla reality, they simply need time: HPWC, UMC charging technologies for the program reimbursement

Meaning that they may charge more than 2,5 $ for one charge (current price) whatever how long you are plugged in.

So I should keep my bill for the NEMA 14-50 install I had done last week? :smile:

Obviously nothing official but when I mentioned Ontario approved the HPWC on Jan 1st and allowed retroactivity, he mentioned to leave them time and they will adjust. I will keep my receipts for sure so you should keep them.

- - - Updated - - -

They didn't mention anything about the $2.50 but I doubt they will adjust before 2-3 years. They will loose money with us as is Sun Country.

Also, I wonder where they obtained the $10,000 battery replacement figure...has this been confirmed yet?
It should be US$12K.

We have received many requests for a Battery Replacement Option. We are happy to now offer this option for all three battery variants. This option will provide you a new battery anytime after the end of the eighth year at a fixed price. Prices are as follows: $8,000 for the 40 kWh battery, $10,000 for the 60 kWh battery, and $12,000 for the 85 kWh battery. You will be able to purchase this additional option through your MyTesla page in the near future.

http://www.teslamotors.com/en_CA/blog/2013-model-s-price-increase

Got home to a package from Tesla tonight. I had had heard about these before on the forum but tonight I received a small Tesla Duffle bag with a postcard telling me how thankful they were to us Signature owners. Nice touch... always fun to get gifts :smile: Anyone else get this?

Got home to a package from Tesla tonight. I had had heard about these before on the forum but tonight I received a small Tesla Duffle bag with a postcard telling me how thankful they were to us Signature owners. Nice touch... always fun to get gifts :smile: Anyone else get this?
Yep, got mine too. I'd heard about it as well but had forgotten. Nice surprise!

Affirmative. I appreciate the gesture (though when my wife was following the delivery truck down the street to our rural house, she was really hoping it would be our rear jump seats!) :) The bag will be quite useful - we're sending our oldest to summer camp for the first time and it will be perfect for him.

Affirmative. I appreciate the gesture (though when my wife was following the delivery truck down the street to our rural house, she was really hoping it would be our rear jump seats!) :) The bag will be quite useful - we're sending our oldest to summer camp for the first time and it will be perfect for him.
You spoil your (oldest) child. ;)

I seriously considered not even opening the box. "Mint in box".