Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So it was the exact same vin in source code? Did you call your SA for it? Or did they reach out to you instead?
Yes it's the same as source code. SA informed me of it but I had been in contact earlier this week on other issues so unsure if they would have reached out with it if not for that prior contact. Since I have financing completed I wasn't expecting any reach out until the car ships since once it's on the train I think they can narrow down delivery to service center to a 3 day window.

New user here! Been following this thread for a while now and received good news, so I decided to create an account. Got bumped up from a December 2022 - April 2023 EDD to scheduled delivery July 26th, I think we got pretty lucky.

White on white LR 6 seater no FSS ordered October 2021 - Initially received an email for final payment, then found the VIN in the MPVA. Couldn't believe it so called my SA the next day who confirmed and scheduled a delivery date

New user here! Been following this thread for a while now and received good news, so I decided to create an account. Got bumped up from a December 2022 - April 2023 EDD to scheduled delivery July 26th, I think we got pretty lucky.

White on white LR 6 seater no FSS ordered October 2021 - Initially received an email for final payment, then found the VIN in the MPVA. Couldn't believe it so called my SA the next day who confirmed and scheduled a delivery date
Congrats! You lucked out dodging the luxury tax! We have the exact same vehicle but I ordered mine in May so you got a nice bump!

Through this whole process I have never been contacted by a SA. I don’t even know if I was ever assigned one. How did you guys find out who your SA was and their contact info?

Reactions: Wilbo
Do you already have a vin present in your app?
Not yet, nor in the web page sources.

When we order our first Tesla in 2020, the VIN never showed up in the app. Was only the delivery folks giving them by email.
I don't know if that changed since then. Because the process is a bit different in Canada VS USA.

I had a text from the delivery folks a few days ago to transfer the delivery location from St-Bruno QC, to Montreal QC. So I guess this is really happening.