Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

cancellation of my model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear internet, hope this helps:

They're: means "they are", as in "They're both having trouble with grammar".
Their: means "belongs to them", as in "Their dog keeps barking".
There: means a location distant to the speaker, as in "The dog is over there".

Too: means "over, more than, as well as", as in "It's too hot", or "I'm hot too".

It's: means "It is", as in "It's hot today"
Its: means "belongs to it", as in "The car lost some of its performance"

Please forward this to the rest of the internet, thanks...

Update: I have been in touch with Tesla over the past week. I found out that the VIN for the Tesla order was made on September 28th (I cancelled my order on August 29th ) so I should have got my refund, but the customer service rep told me that he found a note in my file saying that the very first customer service rep i talked to which was the rep i sent my cancellation request to put a note saying that the request has to get signed by her manager, for a reason that the person i was talking to has no idea why. he said they never have to get cancellation order request signed by a manager but for some reason mine did. Turns out it didn't get signed so it didn't go through to the final process. IF you ask me it sounds like Tesla's fault and no a thing to do with my end. I also noticed I received 1000$ to my paypal from Tesla yesterday , this was the reservation fee before Tesla got rid of it. going to be giving Tesla another call in the day or 2 but other then that i have no clue whats going on.