Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not refunding money, ignoring mails

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, i ordered tesla in Estonia, pre payed it 250$. After sometime tesla canceled my order and told they will refund money. So they did so. After refund was back, they chareged amount again same day. I wrote mail with this problem 5 times, but getting ignored. I used same email i used for discussing order and refund. What can i do to get my refund back?

Attachments

• photo_2023-05-11_10-27-48.jpg
    photo_2023-05-11_10-27-48.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 92
Hello, i ordered tesla in Estonia, pre payed it 250$. After sometime tesla canceled my order and told they will refund money. So they did so. After refund was back, they chareged amount again same day. I wrote mail with this problem 5 times, but getting ignored. I used same email i used for discussing order and refund. What can i do to get my refund back?
File a chargeback with your bank or credit card company.

Did you solve your problem?