Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cannot change km to miles on app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to change from in to miles in the app? I originally had it on miles and then today opened it up and it says km and I can only tap to switch to percentage.

I have also checked in the car if that has changed and it has not, it is still displaying in miles.

Thank you in advance!

I charged at home a couple of days ago and now the iOS app shows kWh added instead of km.
I noticed this too, pretty sure its wrong still though as my car charged for 19 mins on a 7kWh charger - equated to just over 2.2Kw but s reporting 0Kwh added during last charge session.

My guess is that they are attempting to resolve these issues with backend tinkering as a lot of these things are changing without an app update.

Upvote 0
So I’m having an odd display (mi/km) issue. Looking at the charging screen, shows the miles at the top, miles for charge limit but the amount added is km. Any ideas? Not what exactly what everyone else is talking about here…
I had same issue; tried everything listed here, didn’t work. Finally, I uninstalled the Tesla app and reinstalled. Signed back in, FIXED— added miles now shows miles (not km)..

Reactions: gt2690b
Upvote 0